Wednesday, April 15, 2009

WELCOME BILL (CAPT. G)!!!!




Dear Very Special Person
I just finished reading my first copy of your Newsletter FROM COVER TO COVER. It must be very nearly morning because lights out was a very long time ago but I read crouched over on the floor by the night light and every word made a loud EXPLOSION in my brain. This is brilliant like a fire like the perfect balance of a million angels on my head. NEVER BEFORE HAVE I FELT SO FREE OR SO CLOSE TO ANYONE. YOU ARE TRULY A VISIONARY MAGNETICALLY DRAWING A TRIBE OF PROPHETS TO YOUR SIDES. Prophets of Ideas PROFITS OF IDEAS Prophets of PROFITS PRO FITS The sparks I can SEE the sparks and my hands are shakinginginging. My brain is being crushed by millions of ideas Where do I start??? THE NEW COLORS Powervision INTERNAL EYEGLASSES The Electric Shock Running Shoes Ideas are all I have but what else is there? THE LIARS SIREN Hearing Aids that DON"T WORK!!! Mystery Gloves CITIES OF PAIN I am going to catalogue them get them all in order so I don't hurt myself. I've got a lot to say. For now send me two subscriptions right away and every issue that I've missed. Send one subscription to me and one to Captain Gus D'Antonio so they don't get suspicious. My ideas will begin flowing to your beloved publication immediately. I love you so!!!

Mr. William Bostitch
Haverford State Mental Hospital

SHARON SEZ: Hi there Bill and welcome to the Idea Ladies family. As all my friends and neighbors and co-workers know I make no bones about my own little psychorama episode in my teens that ended up with me winning an all-expense paid vacation at La Farm de Fun! Anybody can crack up (I prefer that to break down!) if they have to deal with too much stress. My visit to La Casa de Crackers came right after my own sweet Mercy was born right before the Prom, and, oh well, that's water under the bridge, but it's not easy to go to your Prom with an infant instead of a date! Just saying I understand, my friend! Keep on writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment