Thursday, April 2, 2009

Happy Face Hamburger Patties




Hello Again Karyn and Sharyn,

Thanks for printing my recipe ideas for children and adults of all ages. Here is a new one.

HAPPY FACE HAMBURGER PATTIES

Cook a nice big burger pattie. I cook mine with an ice cube in the center to keep them moist!
Add 2 pickle chip eyes. I like bread and butter. Dot the pickle chips with mustard so Pattie is looking straight ahead.
Draw a ketchup nose round like a happy clown.
Your never fully dressed without a smile. Make Pattie's with half an onion ring.

My family loves these cause they add a little sunshine to your life. Don't forget to thank the Lord every day for the good meat and pickles and fresh onions.

Next time I'll be sending Pickaninny Marshmallow Treats. Bless you.

Dot Fritchie
Glen Burnie, Illinois

No comments:

Post a Comment