Thursday, April 2, 2009

ALOHA! IDEA FEMMES!




Aloha, Idea Femmes! I've got to introduce myself. I am a dancer. I live in Manhattan. Sometimes I act in films. I am Vic DeBussy.

I feel like I already know you. This is so weird. I picked up your paper or whatever it is in the Port Authority last night after work at the Squirrel's Tale. You have to come and see me sometime--my routine is too many things. You must be thinking what is this guy talking about but I want to know more about you. I wish that phone would stop ringing. I'm thinking that there might be a beer in the fridge or maybe some Dulce de Leche. I'm stretching a pair of Size 11 thigh high boots--OUCH! Let me get a cigarette...I just had an idea.

Your papier is too fabulous for color TV. I can't believe what a scream it is. It's way too many things. You two are really on a mish! By the way what do you really look like? I know you are not those two Grandmeres I'm seeing. I have too many ideas. You'll be hearing from me soon, but I'll probably be moving next week so I'll get back in touch after Le Move. I might move to the country or out your way. IDK a damn thang. I'm doing a fashion show tomorrow night I wish you could come. I have some ideas I want to discuss with you. Good ideas.

Love and Money,

Vic DeBussy

No comments:

Post a Comment