Friday, April 3, 2009

PARADISE BY THE DASHBOARD LIGHTER




Listen. The only reason I'm writing this stupid letter is because I'm really pissed off. Today I almost killed some stupid kid because I was trying to light my cigarette with an asshole car lighter. And this wasn't the first time!!! Tell me this. How are you supposed to get a cigarette out of the pack and put it in your mouth and push in your lighter and stick the end into the little red hole without using both eyes??? And then your supposed to drive too. Its completely insane. So my idea which is pretty damn obvious if you ask me is to build an electronic cigarette lighter in the dashboard that you put your pack of smokes into when your driving and when you want one it lights automatically when you pull one from the pack. Its so simple that even I can't believe somebody hasn't thought of it. I don't even want anything for the stupid idea. Just somebody do it and make a million fucking dollars. I just don't want to kill somebody. (This guy Scott drew the weird cigarette drawing.)

Angie McLaughlin
Philadelphia PA

PS. Here's another free idea. You know what is really stupid? Nurses and doctors wearing light uniforms. If they wore black uniforms you wouldn't always be getting grossed out by the blood and shit that gets all over them. I just had to say that.

No comments:

Post a Comment