Monday, September 14, 2009

PUPPY POOPER

Hey there Idea Ladies,
   You know my little baby doll told me about this here magazine and at first I got a real good chuckle at her and sat down to watch the tube and have a little snackeroo like I always do even though the old bod is growing a couple of them there love handles that you read about guys getting if you know what I mean...but I'm getting away from my main point that I got to say so I sat down with my ice cream and some of them pretzels that are dipped in chocolate that I like so much and started to watch Dancing With the Stars. Don't those dancers just about kill you and all but I couldn't pay attention because I'm thinking about what my honey doll told me and you know before I'm even done my ice cream I had to find my pen and some letter paper and write you about this idea I been thinking over for about 10 years or more cause the missus and me got a couple of poodles that are real cute as far as dogs go if you know what I mean but don't tell my baby doll I said that cause she loves those little pups like they was her own kids if you know what I mean. But I'm always thinking that having dogs would be a whole lot easier if you didn't always have to be walking them in the weather if you catch my meaning. So how come you couldn't invent a doggie toilet that would be like a ground level kind of bowl with a drain kind of build that would turn on by the weight of a number 1 or a number 2 and you'd get an automatic flush? If you can train them to roll over and play dead and all you could train them to go on the doggie toilet maybe with little treats or something. You know what I'm saying? This could be a really good deal I'm thinking. So at least I got it off my chest so I can go back to the tube and finish my treat.
Good Luck To You,
George Whooley
Evanston Illinois

No comments:

Post a Comment