Saturday, September 12, 2009

SINGLES SYNERGY SYSTEM

   SH*T! I can hardly believe that I'm doing this again, but I started to think, and I got another great idea. Okay. Is there anything worse than when you go to a singles bar or a club and you've got to ask a thousand assholes, "What's your name? What do you do? What do you drive? What do you make? Are you worth my time?" and a thousand other stupid questions. It makes my eyes roll, and sometimes I yawn and daydream about binge drinking. But I have to do it and so does everybody else who wants to hook up with someone semi-interesting and acceptable. What if everybody's answers were available online and clubs had computer stations where you could check out prospective hook-ups without actually having to make eye contact or speak. (I guess some kind of ID is necessary.) This would save me and everybody a whole lot of time and be less boring and embarrassing--for losers especially. I think it would be great.
Angie McLaughlin
PS I also think it would be very cool if you didn't have to wear the same shoe on both feet. I'd like the option to buy singles.
PPS That guy who wants to meet me sounds like a real downer, but I'd be willing to read his answers to the previously mentioned questions. Without making eye contact. I doubt he'd make the grade, but...I'm a very open minded girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment