Saturday, September 12, 2009

TO MY MYSTERY GIRLS

To My Mystery Girls,
   This is Vic, your Pussycat Queen. I hope you are feeling delicious. I know I am. I'm staying in BelAir and I really wish we could get together. You can come anytime and hang out. I'm residing at the home of a recognizable celebrity, and she says you can come anytime (you wish!) I bet you would get along with her really great. She needs some new ideas. Okay. Here's my this week idea. I think you should be able to get a flu shot or a vitamin shot from the mailman...or how about the liquor store? My friend really wants to meet you. She doesn't believe in exercise. Some guy comes and changes her blood. IMAGINE! She really wants to meet you. I should be moving to Paris soon. I might be working with Roman  Polanski and Johnny Depp. Real talent. I'll let you know where I am staying. Keep sending my subscription to Nueva York. Dido will forward it to me wherevere I am. Do something special for yourselves today.
Always interested in you,
Your friend,
Vic DeBussey

No comments:

Post a Comment