Tuesday, June 30, 2009

PRO HEM BINDING CHOICE!



Dear Sirs,
I believe that hem/seam binding is much too flimsy and should be available in wider widths. This is my idea.

Humbley yours,
Jeannette Lempley
Canton Ohio

SHARYN SEZ: Haven't you thought the same exact thing about a million times? Jeannette honey, I think you've got a winner. For super emergency repairs surgical tape will hold up a droopy hem for hours. Once on the way to Mother Bach's house for Christmas dinner I discovered that little Heidi's kilt hem had come undone. Well naturally I panicked. I was ready to turn around and forget the whole thing when I remembered the stapler in my make-up bag. Well, desperate times call for desperate measures. I stapled that sucker all the way around, and don't you know it worked like a charm.

No comments:

Post a Comment