Sunday, June 7, 2009

1-2-3-4-CLOSURE!!!!



Hi Caryn and Sharyn,
I just got back from the St. Dismas Craft Show, Caryn was chairwoman and IT WAS GREAT!!! We raised over $300 for the Holy Mercy Hospital Thrift Store and I had a ball. I'm one of the St. Dismas crafters and I sell greeting cards that I print on recycled paper bags and wrapping paper. Caryn said I should share my new line of Bad Times cards with your readers. I sent a picture of a good one. It says,
"Greetings! Between Hard Times and the Darned Depression Ain't got nothing left but this Pleasant Expression!" Another one that sold real well said, "Depressed? Your hair looks a mess and you're still in your jammies, Are you feeling depressed? Have you got the whammies?" and "1-2-3-4 Closure? Don't let it get you down. Tomorrow this will all be over and things will turn around!"
I just think these little greeting cards will help us all get through this vale of tears. If you're ever in Bluford you can buy these at the Hospital Thrift Store or feel free to make your own for your friends. And hey Hallmark, if you're reading this, I got a million more!

Have a happy day,
Vickie Mellatoniakis
Bluford PA!

No comments:

Post a Comment