Tuesday, June 30, 2009

ADORABLE (PICKANINNY) MARSHMALLOW TREATS



Hello again Caryn and Sharyn!
Thanks for printing my recipe ideas for children and adults of all ages. Here is a new one. It came to me complete in a dream.

PICKANINNY MARSHMALLOW TREATS
1.Take one big marshmallow.
2.To make hair take 8 mini-marshmallows and spear each with a colorful toothpick then stick the toothpicks into the big marshmallow. Cute pigtails! (See my drawing.)
3.Add Cheerio eyes and gumdrop nose.
4.Add red licorice whip mouth. I attach these with confectioner sugar paste.
5. Enjoy the smiles of your family and friends.

Thanks again, Idea Ladies. I will continue to share my fun and delicious recipe treats.

Dot Fritchie
Glen Burnie Illinois

SHARYN SEZ: Dottie, I love your recipes, but I gotta tell you I think you should rename this one. The Idea Ladies don't edit unless your idea is illegal or a terrorist bomb recipe, but this one gives me pause. Clueless doesn't equal blameless as I always tell my kids. Nuff said!

No comments:

Post a Comment