Friday, June 5, 2009

I PUT A SPELL ON YOU!



Hey there Idea Gals,

I am Big Mama Kittycat Mandieu and I see a great idea coming at you--from me! I have The Gift. The Sixth Sense. The Third Eye. The sight, the touch, the sense. The Hocus Pocus Focus. I have known about my powerful gift since I was a little tiny baby girl at my Mama's breast. I could call up the sweet milk at will and I did. But always for good, not malice for no one. So anyways time goes by my gift gets big. I study with the Voudous and the Wiccans and the gypsies and the wise old women and I learn a heap about spells and magic and the world beyond. Plus I am a great cook and a good looking curvy woman. So anyways I am writing a book--part cookbook part magic spell book. Big picture of me on the front. I can practically make them buy the book. Sure thing. So anyways I am going to start sending you a few basic free spells so's you can see how good they work. Like good publicity for my book. All spells must be cast with a good heart, not malice for no one.

CHILL OUT DARLIN
When someone is getting on your last nerve and you feel the explosion coming write the name of the person on a piece of paper, lick it all over good and stick it to the wall of your freezer. Just think Chill out Darlin and shut the door. The chill will start very soon. Good for everyone.

More soon,
Big Mama Kittycat Mandieu

No comments:

Post a Comment