Tuesday, May 19, 2009

PHUTURE PHONES!



PEOPLE,

I have some random good ideas for phone service that would seriously help a lot of people.
#1 THE AMBIANCE SCRAMBLER
This feature can change the background noises behind you. Like if you are supposed to be out bowling with your girlfriends but you are really out cruising with a guy, the AMBIANCE SCRAMBLER will fake the sounds of bowling alley noise over the phone so your mom or whoever will be totally clueless when you call to say you're gonna be late.
#2 THE AMBIANCE ERASER
This one totally wipes out background noise so if you're in a bar watching a hockey game or something and you've gotta call your mom or whoever you can wipe out loud bar noise. Then you could use the scramble feature to give the sound of girls talking and watching American Idol or whatever. How could she have a problem with that?
#3 THE VOICE DISGUISER
This feature would probably cost the most, but you could totally disguise your voice to sound like anyone in your contact list. Like last week I got in trouble cause I bleached my girlfriend Cheryl's hair. It looked really good, but her mom freaked and called my mom and we both got killed. If I had the voice disguiser then I would have pretended that I was my mom and only Cheryl would have got killed.

I believe these phone feature ideas would also be a big hit with adults who don't want husbands/ wives/ bosses/ friends or parents to know where they are when they are out. When you're out, you're out. Period.

Thanks,

Tanya Nagy

CARYN SEZ: Yakketty Yak, I must talk back. STOP LYING TO YOUR MOTHER OR YOU'LL BURN IN HELL! But seriously, what are you doing in a bar?

No comments:

Post a Comment