Tuesday, May 19, 2009

ALOHA, GIRLFRIENDS!



Aloha, Girlfriends!!

You've been wondering about me, haven't you? New York being what it is anything could happen to a poor girl all alone and on the streets and all that. Even though we've never met I feel like you deux are my best friends so I don't mind telling you that this life is killing me...but what a way to go! Jesus wept!

I got thrown out of my apartment due to a silly misunderstanding with my landlord so take note of my new address and please send me a copy of Issue #42 which got damaged in the fire. I'm dancing in a bookstore and I'm going to be starring in a film.

So I couldn't sleep the other day. I'm so insomniac! So I'm thinking about Margaret Rutherford and I'm thinking I do not want to be a hunchback. So I get to thinking why not put a shitload of calcium in the glue on envelopes and cure that nasty osteoporosis epidemic? Maybe I'd pay my bills if I thought there was some nutritional value in it. Et vous aussi?

Ta Ta for now. Do you think if I came out your way I could crash at your place for a couple of days? I'm no trouble. Let me know.

Love and sticky kisses,
The Unforgettable
Vic DeBussey

No comments:

Post a Comment