Friday, November 6, 2009

MARTI COHEN HAS NO IDEAS!


AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM MARTI COHEN TO THE WORLD!!!
I, Marti Cohen, do not have a single good original idea. For my whole life I have been pretending to be the kind of person that my mother wanted me to be--the kind of person who is constantly coming up with good ideas and straight As and a perfect marriage and happy children and a clean house and all that horseshit. Well, I want to tell the whole world, including my mother, that I am NOT that kind of person. Every single good idea I ever had was stolen or a bad idea pretending to be a good idea. It was all a lie and a fake and that person is dead and gone. Meet the new Marti Cohen. No more lies. No more fake good ideas. I don't need good ideas to maintain my self esteem anymore. I like me...no ideas and all. Marti Cohen is a beautiful human being whether she brings anything to the party or not.
Thank you,
Marti Cohen

No comments:

Post a Comment