Sunday, November 8, 2009

THE FURSUIT OF HAPPINESS


I am a Plush Lush! A furry, fluffy pile of plushy love! I am part of a happy little subculture that is a peace and fun loving group that is held in very low esteem by the non-Plushophile world! Well, I'm going to change all that by standing up for all my furry friends, the last, most discriminated group in America. And why? We don't hurt anyone. We just like to go fursuiting with our friends in our zoot suits. We love plush and toons and gentle forest creatures. In the words of my BFF "we snuggle and huggle and tuggle our buggles!"And there's not a darn thing wrong with that. So I have decided to start an organization called The Fursuit of Happiness, dedicated to the proposition that Plushophiles are entitled to full rights and respect. I'm not sure what my next step is, but today's the day I'm standing up for me and mine. I'll be back in touch soon.
Meeko Prince
The Glade In the Forest

2 comments:

  1. i love your cat fursuit and would love to see the front. you look awesome. im a fan of fursuits and plushies. the bigger the better. i like real animals better though because i love freewill. ive seen alot of fursuits and they look awesome. plushophilia is one fetish that should definitely be accepted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. plushies can give you one thing but the real thing can give you more... if you know what i mean. i'm not saying you should rape a real animal though

    ReplyDelete