Thursday, January 7, 2010

Elvis Presley For Christsakes!


Okay Idea Hags,
   Just kidding, I love you. Anyway, I holed up in my apartment over the holidays and watched every single Elvis film--not for the first time. I'm a serious Elvis affionado, in fact I think I'm an expert, in fact I think I'm writing a book, in fact I think I know more about the REAL King than almost anybody. So I'm sharing here. Just a taste. I'm giving you--FOR FREE-- a bit of Elvisiana. Every name of every character in every Elvis film. ENJOY.

Love Me Tender--Clint
Loving You--Deke Rivers
Jailhouse Rock--Vince Everett
King Creole--Danny Fisher
GI Blues--Tulsa McLean
Flaming Star--Pacer Burton
Wild In The Country--Glenn Tyle
Blue Hawaii--Chad Gates
Follow That Dream--Toby Kwimper
Kid Galahad--Walter Gulick
Girls! Girls! Girls!--Ross Carpenter
It Happened At The World's Fair--Mike  Edwards
Fun In Acapulco--Mike Windgren
Kissin' Cousins--Josh Morgan
Viva Las Vegas--Lucky Jordan (or Jackson)
Roustabout--Charlie Rogers
Girl Happy--Rusty Wells
Tickle Me--Lonnie Beale
Harum Scarum--Johnny Tyrone
Frankie and Johnny--Johnny
Paradise Hawaiian Style--Rick Richards
SpinOut--Mike McCoy
Easy Come Easy Go--Ted Jackson
Clambake--Scott Haywood
Stay Away Joe--Joe Lightcloud
Speedway--Steve Grayson
Live A Little Love A Little--Greg
Charro--Jesse Wade
The Trouble With Girls--Walter Hale
Change of Habit--Dr. John Carpenter

Okay, Assholes, I am the Elvis Queen.
I'm gonna write a book.

Angie McLaughlin

4 comments:

  1. WOW Angie what a lot of Bohunky names ELVIS had and I didn't realize how many movies he was in, I'm ashamed to say I've only seen a few of those.

    Anyway I was wondering if you have a set of comemorative ELVIS plates??? cause I do. I think there are five of them, any way if you'd like I could scan them and send them to Idea ladies for any one on a tight budget. You all could print them out and paste them to paper plates, and voila..... Your very own set of comemorative plates for practically no money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharyn Sez: Why I just love your crafty money saving idea for making your own Elvis plates, Anonymous. Send me those pictures and I'll share them with the Idea People! Thanks!
    PS Bohunky?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well good Sharyn I'll get to that as soon as my stinkin scanner comes back to life, just got it 6 months ago and now it's on the fritz.

    Oh I thought Bohunk was a word maybe it's Beauhunk
    oh well.... Keep those Ideas commin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharyn Sez:
    I looked it up on the worldwide internet, and you are right about BOHUNK! Good for you! I love to learn a new word whenever I can...now if only I knew where Bohemia was! Here's the definition I found:
    Originally a rather offensive racial slur describing those of Bohemian descent, now "bohunk" can refer to most any Catholic Slavic immigrant (though it's still offensive).
    Greasy bohunks are taking all our jobs away!

    The corner store was robbed again. Most be the dirty bohunks.

    ReplyDelete