Sunday, August 30, 2009

WAKE THE FUCK UP!



Dear IdeoLady,
You know what makes me crazy? All these egghead types getting paid a ton for there dumb ideos. I work for an architextual company, but I'm not an engineer unless you count the sanatational type. Well I got a ton of good ideas and if I went to college I'd probably be working for a Nasa think tank or Washington dc there. Heres a couple of my good ideas. They just happen to be both of them alarm clocks.

Tilt-A-Bed Alarm
This bed tilts slowly from a regular horizontal position to a stand up vertical position. It will take about 20 minutes and stand up for 1 hour.

The Hit-And-Run Accident Alarm
This ones a little more action packed for the really hard to wake up. The headboard looks like a 1965 Buick Special. Black. The poor sucker sleeping there will wake up to screeching brakes headlights horn honking glass breaking. You get the picture. Wake up Sunshine. To stop it you gotta get up and stay up for 30 minutes. Pretty good huh?

If someone wants to buy these ideas they can reach me at

William DeGroot
Baltimore MD

No comments:

Post a Comment